Welcome to the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
To provide high quality Civil engineering graduates to sult the ever dynamic infrastructure industry.
This course provides scope for the students in the design, construction and maintenance of building, dams, roads, bridges & other associated infrastructure facilities, with the introduction of GIS(Geographical information system)the need of civil engineering ,personnel, the course also deals with Environmental engineering, concepts.
Our mission is to provide quality technical education in the field of information technology and to strive for excellence in the education by developing and sharpening the intellectual and human potential for the good of industry and community.
- Year of established:
- The mission is to respond to the technical needs of the students and society in the field of electrical.
- Engineering by providing an effective teaching learning environment designed to enhance professional.
- Competence and personal skills.
- Short range goals points wise in a single line to improve teaching learning
- Long range goals points wise in a single line to haw centre of excellence in one or two thrust areas of Electrical Engineering and to strengthen the industry institute interaction.
The department has affine blend of renowned as well as young and dynamic faculty. Involved in providing quality education at undergraduate (UG) levels. It has a broad based UG curriculum. The syllabus of the course is continuously updated and the laboratories are modernized to reflect the rapid change in technology.
The department has strong industry interaction and has been involved in development of state –of – art products for industry. It has an extensive fabrication, calibration and testing facilities for carrying out industry sponsored research and consultancy projects.